Friday, March 22, 2013

Japan: Tokyo

As soon as I set feet in Tokyo I felt the excitement if a kid who is discovering new think: new language, unfamiliar faces, different look and attitude of people  it just feels like in a magic land or even like in a different planet.
I felt like I can stay awake for the 10 days I will be here jump from place to place , visit temples, shrines, parks filled with tens of Sakura trees blossom and wonder around the fish market at 5am...

Japanese, politeness and hospitality takes the burden of not knowing the language away.

I would think Tokyo is a big busy city similar to NY, London, Paris ... I was wrong, the streets are so clean I thought may be because of the festival season, but when I asked they said no it's normal.

Tokyo I feel like I want to come back already before even I leave.

In the metro you don't hear Japanese talking loud only tourist :)

Karaoke night: Best introduction to Japanese Culture

It could've not been in better period in Japan other than the period of the Sakura Blossom



No comments:

Post a Comment